- Word Processor
- Presentation Creator
- Form Builder
- Spreadsheet (which is also a Data Base as are all spreadsheets
Why are these tools so valuable?
- They are Free!
- They allow for a collaborative effort which also produces a record of who did what when.
- Documents and presentations are available to online audiences if desired
- Chat (and in some cases audio and video) are available to "distant" participants
- Can't lose document (stored on Google's server)
- Accessible anywhere there is an internet connection without need for an application other than a browser
If Google's tool set is not a part of your instructional tool set you should try them. I think you will find them enormously useful and beneficial.